Wireless Home Office Printer Canon MAXIFY MB2010 driver, Canon has its printer product that suitable for a home office printer and it is the Canon MAXIFY MB2010 printer. This printer has a small size so it is also included in a small office printer.
Built with small body size at the dimension about 18.3 x 18.1 x 10.3 inches and weight at 23.4 lbs, this printer can do something good for printing works. This is a multifunction printer and this is using its standard interfaces such as Wireless LAN, USB flash memory and High-Speed USB 2.0 port.
In printing, this Canon MAXIFY MB2010 printer is supported by Inkjet printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology. It is capable for printing with speed at approximately 16 ipm black and 11 ipm for color printing. This is also supported with some features like 2.5 LCD display screen, auto 2 sided printing, cloud print
Canon MB2010 Specifications
|Specification in Detail|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm6, 17
Color:ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm6, 17
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-1100 BK XL
PGI-1100 M XL
PGI-1100 Y XL
|Output Tray Capacity||Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds6|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scanner Features||Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 8.1
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows Server 2012, 2012 R215
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R215
Windows Server 2003, 2003 R215
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 is also capable of scanning, copying and faxing. In scanning, this is using Contact Image Sensor and this can scan with max resolutions up to 1200 dpi for optical and 19200 dpi for interpolated. In copying, this is capable of enlargement and reducing 25 to 400% and this can copy at 13 seconds approximately.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||50 MB||Download|
|MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||31.8 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||50.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility||4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary||31 MB||Download|
|Quick Utility Toolbox||11 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|ICA Driver (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||2 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||14 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||934 KB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Instruction for Windows and Mac||Size||Link|
|User Manual (Windows)||16 MB||Download|
|User Manual (Mac)||12 MB||Download|
How to Install MAXIFY MB2010 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the Driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: