Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – PIXMA iX4000 Single Function Printer, iX4000 is a printer available in the market and its offering some specifications for being a photo printer. This is a small printer and this has a single function for printing only.
This is built with photo inkjet color printer type and this inkjet technology is using Canon FINE with 4 cartridges inside with using Canon ChromaLife 100 ink types. In printing, this Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver printer is capable of bringing printing speed with variants of speed. It has 18 ppm for black fast A4 printing, 11.3 ppm black normal A4 printing, 14 ppm colorfast A4 printing and 8.9 ppm color normal A4 printing.
this is available for direct printing using PictBridge and this has borderless printing. it has 150 sheets for its input tray and this can print for document with maximum size at 13 x 19 inches. To the connectivity technology, this Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer has its USB and USB host for being the interfaces.
This is not supported by the wireless connection but this is good in printing photo where this printer can print with a maximum resolution for 4800 x 1200 dpi. this is also compatible with a variant of operating systems like Apple MacOS and Microsoft Windows.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||8.6 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Driver||15.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||3001 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX4000 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|User Manual for Windows||12.6 MB||Download|
|User Manual for Macintosh||6.7 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX4000 Sample Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install iX4000 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of iX4000 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: