Canon PIXMA iX6510 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Simple Printer Canon PIXMA iX6510, this printer is available for being printer option for those people who need a printer for their works. This printer has its single function for being a printer only and this has a purpose for photo printing.
“Calendar of Updates” Inside, this printer is built with photo inkjet color printing technology using Inkjet technology that is Canon FINE. This technology brings its capability to print with speed up to 10.2 ppm black and white and 8.1 ppm for color printing.
Inside, this Canon PIXMA iX6510 printer is using 2 cartridges consisted of one black cartridge and 1 multi-color cartridge. For the number of the ink color, this has 5 ink color using Canon ChromaLife 100 ink type that brings this printer to have printing resolution at 4800 x 1200 dpi.
This is a good printer where it is supported with a tray that has maximum capacity at 150 sheets. About this Canon PIXMA iX6510 printer connection, Canon brings this printer with USB port for its interface.
Unfortunately, this printer has no wireless connection so people will need to connect their computer to this printer when they want to print their works. For compatibility, this is compatible for Windows and Mac OS. This is also supported with a lamp indicator on the body.
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||16.5 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||22.6 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||1.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|PDF User Manual for Windows||20.3 MB||Download|
|PDF User Manual for Mac||8.8 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX6510 Sample Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install iX6510 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the iX6510 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: