Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Home Printer Canon PIXMA iX6520, this is a printer that made with its function for printing only. From the body, this has a small body size that brings this condition for being a home printer. This is also great for photo printing where this printer is using photo inkjet color printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology.
It is also supported with 2 cartridges but this has 5 ink colors using Canon ChromaLife 100 ink type. Canon PIXMA iX6520 driver with its printing technology and this printing system inside brings the capability to print with speed up to 10.2 ppm for black and white and 8.1 ppm for color printing.
also, this has maximum printing resolution at 600 dpi for black and 9600 x 2400 dpi for color printing. this is very good for photo printing quality. On the body, this Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer also supported with single tray for maximum capacity at 150 sheets and this is also compatible for operating systems like Mac OS and Microsoft Windows.
However, this great printer has no wireless printing feature where this is only using a wired connection that is USB 2.0 high-speed port. This printer is using connector type that is 4 pin USB type B. Priced at $459, this printer is good for photo printing needs.
Which Cartridge For PIXMA iX6520?
Pigment Black Ink Cartridge PGI-225, Ink cartridge Black CLI-226, Cyan Yellow Magenta Ink Cartridges CLI-226 >
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||16.5 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||22.6 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||1.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|PDF User Manual for Windows||20.3 MB||Download|
|PDF User Manual for Mac||8.8 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX6520 Sample Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install iX6520 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the iX6520 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: