Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Canon PIXMA iX6540 for your photo printer is a printer that made with the specification for being a single function printer. This printer has its print engine supported with inkjet printing technology using FINE inkjet technology and 5 single inks using Canon ChromaLife 100 for the ink type. This printer has its capability to print with speed up to 11.3 images per minute and 8.8 images per minute with printing resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
“calendar of updates” This Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer has its capability to print borderless 10 x 15 cm with the approximate speed at 36 seconds and A3+ bordered approximately 120 seconds. On the body, this Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer has its body dimension at 549 x 299 x 159 mm with weight approximately at 7.6 kg. This has power consumption for standby at 1.3W, off at 0.5 W and printing at 20 W.
In case of connectivity technology, this printer has its wired connection using USB 2.0 high-speed port and this is using 4 pin USB type B for the connector. More, using ChromaLife ink for this ink type, this is very good for long-lasting photos. It means that the photo printing result will have more for a long-lasting photo.
Print quality (up to 9600 x 2400 dpi) was high, allowing an excellent level of detail on print outs. The iX6540 is able of printing borderless A3 photos which came out vivid, completely saturated also very near to the color of the innovative.
Printing speed is too high, leading a borderless A3 picture on matte photo paper at the most fabulous setting at four minutes per print. Unfortunately, automated duplex printing isn’t allowed when printing regular documents.
- Ultra compact and stylish A3+ printer
- ISO ESAT 11.3 ipm mono / 8.8 ipm color
- Access to professional “Solution Templates.”
- Up to 9600 dpi print resolution with min. 1pl ink droplets
- 5 Single Ink Tanks
- 10×15 cm borderless photo in approx. 36 sec
- CLI-426C: Cyan 530 pages
- CLI-426M: Magenta 495 pages
- PGI-425PGBK: Black 2835 photos
- CLI-426BK: 615 photos
- CLI-426Y: Yellow 515 pages
- CLI-426C: Cyan 202 photos
- CLI-426M: Magenta 204 photos
- CLI-426Y: Yellow 202 photos
- PGI-425PGBK: Black 335 pages
- CLI-426BK: 3160 pages
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|iX6540 Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||16.5 MB||Download|
|iX6540 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||22.6 MB||Download|
|iX6540 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|iX6540 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|iX6540 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|iX6540 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|iX6540 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|iX6540 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||15 MB||Download|
|iX6540 Quick Menu (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||1.9 MB||Download|
|iX6540 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|iX6540 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|iX6540 My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|iX6540 PDF User Manual for Windows||20.3 MB||Download|
|iX6540 PDF User Manual for Mac||8.8 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX6540 Sample Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install iX6540 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the iX6540 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: