Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Your Home Printer Canon PIXMA iX6550 is coming to the market with this single function for printing only. This printer has its printing technology using Inkjet color printing technology that is from Canon FINE inkjet technology. This printing technology is sided with five individual ink using Canon Chromalife 100 ink type.
This is also capable of printing borderless 10 x 15 cm and 4 x 6 inches. In printing, this Canon PIXMA iX6550 printer has its capability to print with speed up to 8.8 images per minute for color printing and 11.3 images per minute for mono printing. and, this has printing resolution up to 600 dpi black and up to 9600 x 2400 dpi for color printing. this is very good for photo printing quality.
Canon iX6550 Specifications
|Supported media sizes||A3, A4, 6x4in|
|Supported media types||Glossy paper, Plain paper|
|Printer usage||Home, Small/home office|
|Maximum print resolution||9600×2400|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||1|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||No|
This has its capability to print 10 x 15 borderless printing at 36 seconds only. More, in connectivity technology, this Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver printer has its wired connection using 2.0 USB port and ethernet connection. While this is also available for wireless printing using Wi-Fi interface too. In using this printer, you have to install the driver to the computer first. To do that, you need to know that this printer driver is compatible with Windows and Mac OS operating system.
- Ink Cartridge Pigment Black PGI-525
- CLI-526C Ink Cartridge Cyan
- Magenta Ink Cartridge CLI-526M
- Ink Cartridge CLI-526Y Yellow
- Black Ink Cartridge CLI-526BK
- Downloadable Solution Templates for building professional marketing elements
- Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX for faster, easier retouching and printing
- Easy-Web Print EX for more effective printing of the internet
- Individual Ink System
- High-speed print speeds
- Ultra small design
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|iX6550 Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||16.5 MB||Download|
|iX6550 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||22.6 MB||Download|
|iX6550 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|iX6550 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|iX6550 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|iX6550 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|iX6550 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|iX6550 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||15 MB||Download|
|iX6550 Quick Menu (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||1.9 MB||Download|
|iX6550 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|iX6550 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|iX6550 My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|iX6550 PDF User Manual for Windows||20.3 MB||Download|
|iX6550 PDF User Manual for Mac||8.8 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX6550 Sample Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install iX6550 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the iX6550 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: