Canon PIXMA iX6810 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX6810 for your Home Printing is available as a home printing device from Canon and this printer has its single function as a printer only. This printer is different from the other Canon printer series where this has no scanning and copying function.
Made with wired and wireless connectivity technology, this is using USB 2.0 port and ethernet as its interface. For a wireless connection, this is built with a Wi-Fi connection. It is also supported with direct printing with Canon Print App, google cloud and apple airprint.
Inside, this PIXMA iX6810 printer is built with inkjet color printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology. Sided with 5 individual ink using Canon ChromaLife 100, this has its printing resolution up to 600 dpi for black printing and 9600 x 2400 dpi for color printing. It is very good with its printing speed up to 13.5 ppm for black printing while 10.3 ppm for color printing.
Canon iX6810 Specifications
|Specification in Detail|
|Printer Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Physical Dimensions||23.0″(W) x 12.3″(D) x 6.3″(H)|
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 4,096|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4 Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1 Ethernet Hi-Speed USB|
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope|
For its Canon PIXMA iX6810 printer body, it is designed with compact design and small body size so this printer is good in space-saving. This is also available for automatic duplex printing with maximum media capacity at 250 sheets. It is also compatible for Microsoft Windows, Vista and Mac OS.
- Pigment Black Ink Cartridge PGI-250
- CLI-251 Ink Cartridges Cyan Yellow Magenta
- Black Ink Cartridge CLI-251
Canon PIXMA iX6810 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||49.4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||16.4 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||19.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6810 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|Canon IJ Network Tool||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu||1.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6810 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|PDF User Manual windows||5 MB||Download|
|PDF User Manual Macintosh||6 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX6810 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA iX6810 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of iX6810 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: