Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer for home is a printer that Canon brings to the market with single function for printing only. This printer is made with a compact design that helps users to know the printing works process by the indicator lamps on the body.
“Calendar of Updates” This printer also brings easy printing by its direct printing feature using Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud and also Apple AirPrint. This is built with both wired and wireless connectivity technology. The wired connection using USB 2.0 port and ethernet while the wireless is using g Wi-Fi connection.
In printing, this Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer is built with photo inkjet color printing technology using Canon FINE technology and it is supported with 5 individual ink tanks inside. This technology and system Canon brought to make this printer has its capability to print with speed up to 15 ppm for black and white while up to 10 ppm for color printing.
|Specification in Detail|
|Extra Features||AirPrint2, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing12, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, My Image Garden9, PIXMA Printing Solutions11, Solution Templates, Wireless Printing1, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM10, Quiet Mode|
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 4,096
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,13 Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit13
Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – v10.913
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
CLI-251 Cyan XL
CLI-251 Magenta XL
CLI-251 Yellow XL
CLI-251 Black XL
PGI-250 Pigment Black
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.15|
|Physical Dimensions||23.0″(W) x 12.3″(D) x 6.3″(H)|
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5|
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds5,6
Black:ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm5,6
Colour:ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm5,6
This is great with printing resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi and this is good for photo printing. It is also available for automatic duplex printing and maximum tray capacity for 220 sheets. In using printing device, this Canon PIXMA iX6820 is similar to the other printing device where you must install the driver first. This printer is compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
1 advantage that the iX6820 has accomplished the Epson WF-7010 is its Wi-Fi support. It additionally gives some mobile-print capacity, including printing by the Cloud, support to AirPrint, including support for printing of iOS and Android and phones including tablets over Wi-Fi, employing Canon’s free apps. Note that for all of these mobile print highlights to work, you must connect the printer directly to a network.
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|iX6820 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||49.4 MB||Download|
|iX6820 Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||16.4 MB||Download|
|iX6820 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||19.1 MB||Download|
|iX6820 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|iX6820 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|iX6820 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|iX6820 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|iX6820 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|iX6820 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|iX6820 Canon IJ Network Tool||5.6 MB||Download|
|iX6820 Quick Menu||1.9 MB||Download|
|iX6820 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|iX6820 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|iX6820 My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6820 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|iX6820 PDF User Manual windows||5 MB||Download|
|iX6820 PDF User Manual Macintosh||6 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX6820 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA iX6820 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the iX6820 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: