Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX6850 Single Printer, The PIXMA iX6850 is a printer that has its specification for printing photo or images. This printer has a single function for printing only.
This is built for being a home printer and this has printing technology that is color inkjet printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology. This is sided with 5 individual inks using Canon ChromaLife 100 inks. From the printing technology and system, this Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer has its printing speed up to approximately 14.5 images per minute for black and white printing and 10.4 images per minute for color printing.
this is also good for photo printing with printing resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi for color printing and 600 dpi for black and white printing. This is also capable for borderless 10 x 15 cm with approximately 36 seconds and A3+ bordered with approximately 120 seconds.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver printer is built with both wired and wireless connectivity technology. This is using High-speed USB and Ethernet for wired connection and Wi-Fi connection for wireless connection. This is compatible for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. For those who have the other operating systems, Canon has its compatible driver to be downloaded on the website.
- Great quality prints including no waste with individually replaceable 5 individual inks system
- Most Fast document printing: A4 ISO ESAT 14.5 ipm mono/10.4 ipm color
- Best performance, ultra-compact A3+ business printer
- Easy sharing with wireless and Ethernet connectivity
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|iX6850 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||49.4 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||16.4 MB||Download|
|iX6850 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||19.1 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|iX6850 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|iX6850 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|iX6850 Canon IJ Network Tool||5.6 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Quick Menu||1.9 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|iX6850 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|iX6850 My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6850 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|iX6850 PDF User Manual windows||5 MB||Download|
|iX6850 PDF User Manual Macintosh||6 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX6850 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA iX6850 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the iX6850 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: