Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX6860, Your Home Printing with Canon PIXMA iX6860, is a printer with this single printing function where there is no scanning and copying function as the multifunction printer Canon has. This printer is made with small size and compact design that makes this printer easy and space saving to be put on the desk. This printer is also great in photo printing.
“Calendar of Updates” To print photos or images, this Canon PIXMA iX6860 printer has its printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology sided with 5 individual inks using Canon ChromaLife 100 inks. This printer can print with printing resolution at 9600 x 2400 dpi and printing speed with approximately up to 14.5 ipm mono printing and 10.4 ipm for color printing.
This has borderless printing for 10 x 15 cm with approximately 36 seconds and A3+ bordered at approximately 120 seconds. Canon PIXMA iX6860 has its connectivity that is wired connection and wireless connection. This is using High-speed USB and Ethernet for wired connection and Wi-Fi connection for wireless connection.
This has application support using Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print. This is easy for driver compatibility. This is compatible for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. It is affordable for being a home printer.
Ink Cartridges Support
- CLI-651Y/M/C/BK – (optional PGI-650XL/CLIU-651XL and PGI-655XXL)
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|iX6860 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||49.4 MB||Download|
|iX6860 Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||16.4 MB||Download|
|iX6860 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||19.1 MB||Download|
|iX6860 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|iX6860 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|iX6860 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|iX6860 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|iX6860 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|iX6860 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|iX6860 Canon IJ Network Tool||5.6 MB||Download|
|iX6860 Quick Menu||1.9 MB||Download|
|iX6860 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|iX6860 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|iX6860 My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
PIXMA iX6860 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|iX6860 PDF User Manual windows||5 MB||Download|
|iX6860 PDF User Manual Macintosh||6 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX6860 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA iX6860 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the iX6860 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Drivers: