Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX7000 home photo printer, It is Canon PIXMA iX7000, a home printer that Canon brings to the market. This printer has its printing capability for photo print. It is using photo inkjet color printing technology where its inkjet printing technology using Canon FINE technology sided with 6 individual ink tanks inside 2 cartridges.
” Calendar of Updates ” This printer has its printing speed capability up to 10.2 ppm black and white and 8.1 ppm color printing. this is also supported with 260 sheets for total media capacity in one tray on this printer’s body. For printing, this Canon PIXMA iX7000 printing technology sided with the system can print with printing resolution up to 600 dpi for black printing and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing. It is also great with this automatic duplex feature for printing. for this media handling, it is capable for maximum printing size at 13 x 19 inches while this has borderless printing at 13 x 19 inches and 4 x 6 inches.
On the body, this Canon PIXMA iX7000 has its connection using wired connectivity technology and this is using USB 2.0 port for the interface. About the compatibility, this printer driver is compatible for Microsoft Windows, Vista and Mac OS. Also, the other operating systems can be installed with this printer driver.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|iX7000 Mini-Master-Setup (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||27.3 MB||Download|
|iX7000 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.3 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|iX7000 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|iX7000 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|iX7000 CUPS-Printer-Driver||15.1 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|iX7000 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Canon IJ Network Tool||5.6 MB||Download|
|iX7000 My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|iX7000 User Manual Windows in PDF||23.2 MB||Download|
|iX7000 User Manual Macintosh in PDF||10.7 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon iX7000 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Canon iX7000 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of Canon iX7000 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Driver: