Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer combines the convenience of cloud connection with quality picture and paper printing, done in an economical plan. PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to connect with cloud services like Dropbox and Evernote via your mobile phone or tablet, offering you accessibility to an also better selection of print options. Its hybrid ink system integrates color ink for vibrant colors and black pigment ink for sharp text, which produces amazing quality and also detail in both your photos as well as papers with an optimum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi using SMALL PRINT head modern technology. It additionally offers integrated Wi-Fi, so you can print wirelessly anywhere as long as your gadget is connected to the same neighborhood cordless network as your printer.
The PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers comfort as well as simpleness for all your printing needs. Publish as well as scan from virtually anywhere around the house with its cordless capacity. Save money and time with wonderful attributes such as Car duplex printing as well as Mobile Device Printing. The PIXMA MG3620 is amazingly convenient with lots of methods to publish wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT app easily print as well as check images and documents directly from your mobile phones. Enjoy printing from your iPad, Apple iPhone or iPod touch with AirPrint, and from Android gadgets with Mopria and Google Cloud Publish.
The Canon PIXMA MG3020 testimonials are compatible with Easy-PhotoPrint + App, an application that can be made use of for straight editing and enhancing as well as printing from tabs or smart devices with different theme choices when printing, and also online so they can access it well. The Canon MG3020 printer likewise comes with the most up to date variation of My Picture Yard software. It easily accesses all your favored images of memories in one place as well as can print pictures and Full HD Movie Print Application that can alter clips from favorite motion pictures recorded with Canon EOS, Digital SLRs, Digital PowerShot or VIXIA Camera Digital cams that generate image documents attractive in one user-friendly software application. Pictures, as well as documents printed by Canon Pixma MG3020, can be processed promptly, at a print rate of 8.0 ipm (photos per min) for black papers and also 4.0 ipm (pictures per minute) for color records.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Full Feature Driver & Software||16 MB||Download|
|MP Driver for Windows||68 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility||10 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater||167 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite||160 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|ICA Driver||2 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver||14 MB||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||10 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility||24 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu||1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon User Manual
|Instruction for Windows and Mac||Size||Link|
|User Manual for Windows||6.49 MB||Download|
|User Manual for Macintosh||6 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.