Canon PIXMA MG3040 has some assets to provide. To sustain its quality, the printer has cordless innovation. The built-in wireless device will allow remote and cordless printing. This will be so useful since this will certainly allow users to publish without USB. They do not require to obtain closer to the printer anymore, and also they can compose from another area. What they need to do is to attach the PC and also printer with the wireless connection, as well as after that, remote printing can be performed. The mobile page likewise sustains this. Mobile printing can be valuable because individuals will certainly get rapid accessibility to print straight from gadgets, such as mobile phone and tablet.
Uncomplicated home printing, scanning as well as duplicating Get in a cordless wonderland with the Canon PIXMA MG3040 Multi-Function Printer, a flexible All-In-One for printing, scanning and also duplicating records swiftly as well as merely. Built for all your day-to-day printing requirements, from text-heavy papers to color photographs, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly layout. Publish from your smart device, tablet, or electronic camera Support for Google Cloud Print and also the Canon PRINT application for iOS a see more
Get in a wireless paradise with the Canon PIXMA MG3040, a flexible All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying papers swiftly and just. Constructed for all your daily printing requirements, from text-heavy papers to color pictures, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly layout.
Sharp text and lovely pictures. Using vibrant dye and also pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3040’s FINE cartridge system offers crisp record text and also high-quality images in both color and mono. Intend to print square pictures? It’s easy with the new 13x13cm (5″x5″) Canon Photo Paper Plus Shiny II square media assistance, along with typical A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, as well as Letter support.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Full Feature Driver & Software||16 MB||Download|
|MP Driver for Windows||68 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility||10 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater||167 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite||160 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|ICA Driver||2 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver||14 MB||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||10 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility||24 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu||1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon User Manual
|Instruction for Windows and Mac||Size||Link|
|User Manual for Windows||6.49 MB||Download|
|User Manual for Macintosh||6 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon Driver Canon PIXMA MG3040
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.