You can set up the Canon PIXMA MG3053 in your home, on your desk, as well as wirelessly send all your printing jobs from your phone via Wi-fi. In addition, you can additionally print all of your document of photos from the cloud or your social media accounts. If you aren’t near a WiFi network, that’s not an issue. Simply start the Canon Publish app on your smart device or tablet and also connect to your printer by means of the ‘Acces Factor Mode.’ This way, you’ll no more have an excuse to no print out tickets for your friends. The printer switches on from the energy-saver setting by means of the ‘Vehicle Power On’ function. This means you can publish without by hand activating the printer.
In scanning, this Canon PIXMA MG3053 is developed with CIS flatbed image as well as document scanner type. This is qualified for scanning with an optical resolution at 600 x 1200 dpi with scanning rate roughly at 14 secs just for A4. This scanning dept is 48 bit/ 24 little bit shade as well as 16 little bit/8-bit greyscale (input/ output). It is readily available for maximum file size at 216 x 297 mm. For photocopier requirements, this has its duplicate rate at sFCOT around 28 secs and also sESAT around at 2.1 images per minute with numerous copy at 21 duplicates for maximum. It has copy features for record duplicating plain paper as well as it has paper size for the maximum that approximately 203 x 277 mm or A4 with 17 mm bottom print margin.
Assistance for Canon MG3053 for Google Cloud Release with the Canon PRINT application for the phone and also the Android deal to release from the phone. It is additionally possible to wirelessly release from the PictBridge compatible WLAN digital video camera, while the access variable configuration suggests that mobile customers can connect to the printer in the same way without a Wi-Fi network. Go into the wireless heaven with the Canon PIXMA MG3053 collection, a multi-purpose device for printing, scanning and also duplicating documents promptly and quietly. Designed for all daily printing requirements, from hefty text files to color images, this Wi-Fi allowed multifunction printer remains in a mobile desktop layout.
2 PENALTY Cartridges ends up being the printing technology in this device. It is also easy to operate so that if one of the cartridges has gone out the ink, you can replace it also much better. Canon PIXMA MG3053 additionally functions fairly well in speed. In a minute, you can obtain 4 images in color setting. With the very same duration of printing, you can likewise get 8 web pages of prints in the mono setting.
As it is a multifunctional printer, this Canon printer has CIS flatbed as the system for the scanner. At the same time, when it scans the documents, the printer will certainly make use of 600 x 1200 dpi for the best lead to soft documents. The rate of scanning is additionally quick. You will require to wait for 14 secs and also obtain the result of scanning by utilizing this Canon PIXMA MG3053.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Full Feature Driver & Software||16 MB||Download|
|MP Driver for Windows||68 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility||10 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater||167 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite||160 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|ICA Driver||2 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver||14 MB||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||10 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility||24 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu||1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon User Manual
|Instruction for Windows and Mac||Size||Link|
|User Manual for Windows||6.49 MB||Download|
|User Manual for Macintosh||6 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon Driver Canon PIXMA MG3053This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Driver Manually for WindowsIn this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- The USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.