Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer uses Canon PENALTY ink technology to supply image print quality straight from your own computer system. Frameless images can be printed in standard picture dimensions from 4.0 ″ x 6.0 ″ to 8.5 ″ x 11.0 ″. For records, the printer will certainly handle as much as legal-size pages. They consisted of Easy WebPrint Ex Lover energy additionally makes it easy for you to publish what you want from the web without throwing away paper. This energy additionally permits you to collect parts of numerous websites and reorganize them before printing.
Printing a file will come to be a very easy job making use of just this printer, a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 shade print dpi is very good, not the high quality of the printing outcomes are amazing you will certainly locate on this printer. Support printing with iPad, Apple iPhone, iPod touch and also Android will certainly be offered on this printer. printing rate of 9.2 ipm for black and also white. We have a web link download vehicle driver Canon PIXMA MG3120 linked directly with Canon’s official web site.
The automated duplex setting additionally helps you lower paper consumption by up to 50%. Not just can you print files on 2 sides automatically, however you can also copy two-sided files. On top of that, use the copy feature to transform 1-side multipage records right into 2-sided documents as well as vice versa.
Print beautiful, unlimited images directly in your home up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size with an optimum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as Canon FINE ink cartridges that are heralded. You will always be ready to print records and also web pages with a crisp clear message with lively shades while internal Auto Duplex printing likewise enables you to automatically publish on both sides of the paper and this can aid you lower paper use and also prices by as much as 50%.
The performance was quite great for an $80 MFP. Full-page color glossy prints took almost 4 minutes to print, however, message web pages published on simple paper print at 6.2 pages per minute on the COMPUTER as well as 5.85 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size images emerged at 2.4 ppm on plain paper and also 1.2 ppm on glossy paper.
In the category of “most pointless answer ever before on a website,” Canon has a serious competitor: In the Item Q&A section for the Pixma MG3120 online, a user asked, “the number of sheets does each cartridge print?” Canon’s feedback: “The real ink return gotten from each cartridge will differ depending on texts/photos printed, applications software used, print setting selected as well as kind of paper used.” That’s it– the answer doesn’t even hazard a ballpark price quote. Why not point the individual to Canon’s very own page-yield documents, which are nearly impossible to locate or else?
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|MP Driver for Windows||28.7 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows||22 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX||47 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|Canon IJ Network Tool||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu||1,87 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon User Manual
|Instruction for Windows and Mac||Size||Link|
|User Manual for Windows||14.8 MB||Download|
|User Manual for Macintosh||33.6 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
When the Scanner Does Not Work
- You need to make sure if the scanner or printer has been turned on
- Then, connect it to the computer using the USB cable to the different port
- When the USB cable connected to the USB hub, plug it out and connect it to the USB port on the computer
- Restart the computer
When the Scan Gear (Scanner Driver) Won’t Star
- The MP Driver must be installed for sure
- When you found it not installed yet, install the driver from CD ROM setup or web page
- Select the scanner or printer on the application menu
- If the scanner or printer name displayed in double, select one which not includes WIA
- This will operate differently depends on the application
- Use WIA driver while scanning from WIA compliant application
- Scan with WIA driver
- The application must be supported for TWAIN
- This will not work if the application is not supporting TWAIN
- Scan and save images using Scan utility and it can be opened in your application When It Does not Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items placed in the right location
- Original positioning or scanning from the computer
- It may not be supported for multiple item scanning
- Some applications do not work for multiple image scanning
To make it works, scan the item individually The Printer now must be working properly Troubleshooting:
- When there is troubleshooting, it seems coming from the version of the driver, you need to check the latest updated driver for your operating system and follow the instruction properly
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different for the system, so does your Mac operating system, you need to make sure your Mac OS is 10.7 x or 10.8 X. In case of checking the operating system, you can click the Apple icon on the top left screen then click About this Mac and this will say OS X and the version.
- This must be done because it is important when the installation steps are different from the older system even for a little
- In checking your Canon printer compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer system you can go here
- When you cannot find the list of printer that linked with this page, click support and you can click Drivers and Downloads. Then search for the Canon printer model. You must get it to detect your Mac OS X version automatically
Step by Step Instructions for Wireless Setup for PIXMA MG3120
- First, take off the entire printer external protective material with careful
- Open the output tray on the front side of the printer and lift the scanner cover-up in order to expose the cartridge holder
- Take the cartridge holder and remove the protective materials
- Connect the printer with a power source with plugging one of the proper interfaces on the printer
- Turn the printer on and choose the language you prefer to have then click OK button and then turn the unit back
- Lift again the scanner cover in order to insert the cartridge holder into the place and close the lid
- Turn the printer on again and press the setup button. Choose wireless LAN setup in operation panel
- Press OK button
- Select the easy setup
- Press the OK button again
- Select the access point
- Click OK button
- Feed it with WEP key
- Press OK button
- Insert the CD and run the program with choosing autoplay
- Select your country and then click next
- Choose easy install and go next
- Select USE printer on the network and go next
- Eventually, the window printer detection appears and clicks next
Step by Step to Scan with PIXMA MG3120
- Step one is downloading the drivers
- You can type the series of PIXMA number in entering a Model and click enter
- Choose the driver that recommended and download
- Please click the select button next to the MG3051 series full driver and software package
- Click download button
- Safe the dialog that appears by clicking save
- When the download is complete you can open your downloaded folder
- Click twice the driver Canon MG3051 and the disk image will be created
- Click twice on the disk image
- Twice click the Setup file in order to launch the setup screen
Also, Update Drivers: