Canon PIXMA MG3210 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One delight excellent top quality and also convenience in a portable plan. Integrated Wi-Fi technology permits us to very conveniently print and scan wirelessly, nearly anywhere around the house. Built-in compatibility AirPrint enables us to print straight from the iPad, iPhone, and also iPod touch wirelessly and with practically no configuration!! With print attractive, indeterminate photos in the house or in the workplace up to 8.5 x11 sizes with high-resolution color printing Maximum 4800×1200 dpi, in addition to the top quality of the Canon ink cartridge is smooth and also comfy. we can include all the paper from the front of the printer thanks, FastFront as well as alters the cartridge.
This multifunctional printer furthermore functions much better in scanning. With Vehicle Check Mode12, you will unquestionably be much less made complex to check any type of records in automatic reaches. The resolution of the scanner right here is up to 1200 dpi. With this high resolution, typically, customers can obtain the superior info of the outcome equivalent to the initial version. Canon PIXMA MG3210 printer is similarly superb in replicating the records. It simply takes 22 secs to do all the duplicating procedures. Can you picture specifically how fast your job will be? By having this printer, you in a similar way can do three features of printing, scanning, as well as also copy in one device.
Canon PIXMA MG3210 is securely unique as you can print images in such good quality. And also, the 6 inks system will certainly allow you to obtain sharp color anytime dealing with image printing. Copying is also readily available for this printer. You can copy lots of documents in one single procedure without a doubt. Anytime you choose this printer, you can utilize the flash memory card of your gadget to print any kind of type of memories, so it is so easy as well as you without a doubt will certainly be in problem complimentary be it printing, copying or scanning. A lot of plus factors you have, just bring this to your home.
In addition, you are able to produce fantastic borderless pics, end to end, 10 x fifteen centimeters in about 44 secs at the best resolution of 4800 x 1200 color dpi. This brand-new item involves the technique of automatic duplexing, which assists minimize complete rates of collaborating with paper and also uses ink cartridges Canon’s Great that consists of the ink method for impressive shade recreation on straightforward paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||35 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 11/11 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64||24 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7)||13 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 (macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7)||22 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7)||2 MB||Download|
User Manual for PIXMA MG3210
|Instruction for Windows and Mac||Size||Link|
|User Manual for Windows||19 MB||Download|
|User Manual for Macintosh||43 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon Driver for Canon PIXMA MG3210
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appears.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it is all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer to your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver’s location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- The USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- First, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver into the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of the Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable is detected, you can follow the instruction for the next step of installation.
- When it is all done, there will be a notification showing the printer is ready to use.
Installation of the driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double-click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be working automatically.
When the Scanner Does Not Work
- You need to make sure if the scanner or printer has been turned on
- Then, connect it to the computer using the USB cable to the different port
- When the USB cable is connected to the USB hub, plug it out and connect it to the USB port on the computer
- Restart the computer
When the Scan Gear (Scanner Driver) Won’t Star
- The MP Driver must be installed for sure
- When you found it not installed yet, install the driver from the CD ROM setup or web page
- Select the scanner or printer on the application menu
- If the scanner or printer name is displayed in double, select one which not includes WIA
- This will operate differently depending on the application
- Use WIA driver while scanning from WIA compliant application
- Scan with WIA driver
- The application must be supported for TWAIN
- This will not work if the application is not supporting TWAIN
- Scan and save images using the Scan utility and it can be opened in your application
When It Does not Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items placed in the right location
- Original positioning or scanning from the computer
- It may not be supported for multiple item scanning
- Some applications do not work for multiple image scanning
To make it works, scan the item individually
The Printer now must be working properly Troubleshooting:
- When there is troubleshooting, it seems coming from the version of the driver, you need to check the latest updated driver for your operating system and follow the instruction properly
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different for the system, so does your Mac operating system, you need to make sure your Mac OS is 10.7 x or 10.8 X. In case of checking the operating system, you can click the Apple icon on the top left screen then click About this Mac and this will say OS X and the version.
- This must be done because it is important when the installation steps are different from the older system even for a little
- In checking your Canon printer compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems you can go here
- When you cannot find the list of printers that are linked with this page, click support and you can click Drivers and Downloads. Then search for the Canon printer model. You must get it to detect your Mac OS X version automatically
Step by Step Instructions for Wireless Setup for Canon PIXMA MG3210
- First, take off the entire printer external protective material with careful
- Open the output tray on the front side of the printer and lift the scanner cover-up in order to expose the cartridge holder
- Take the cartridge holder and remove the protective materials
- Connect the printer with a power source by plugging one of the proper interfaces on the printer
- Turn the printer on and choose the language you prefer to have then click the OK button and then turn the unit back
- Lift again the scanner cover in order to insert the cartridge holder into the place and close the lid
- Turn the printer on again and press the setup button. Choose wireless LAN setup in the operation panel
- Press OK button
- Select the easy setup
- Press the OK button again
- Select the access point
- Click OK button
- Feed it with WEP key
- Press OK button
- Insert the CD and run the program by choosing autoplay
- Select your country and then click next
- Choose easy install and go next
- Select USE printer on the network and go next
- Eventually, the window printer detection appears and clicks next
Step by Step to Scan with Canon
- Step one is downloading the drivers
- You can type the series of PIXMA numbers in entering a Model and click enter
- Choose the driver that is recommended and download
- Please click the select button next to the MG3051 series full driver and software package
- Click download button
- Safe the dialog that appears by clicking save
- When the download is complete you can open your downloaded folder
- Click twice the driver Canon MG3051 and the disk image will be created
- Click twice on the disk image
- Twice click the Setup file in order to launch the setup screen
Also, Update Drivers: