Canon PIXMA MG5655 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux – Printing Photo Easily with Canon PIXMA MG5655 Canon PIXMA MG5655 is a home printer that is great in printing photos or images. This is built with Canon FINE and inkjet printing technology which brings this printer can print up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing and black printing at 600 x 600 dpi.
The Canon PIXMA MG5655 with Canon technology inside allows printing 4 x6 inch borderless photo paper with 44 seconds fast. This is also capable to print 12.2 images per minute for black printing and color printing at 8.7 images per minute. For more, this also functions for scanning and copying images, photos, or documents.
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Driver Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Driver Supported Windows OS||Size MB||Download|
|MG5600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||52 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||37 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||18.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64)||42 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Driver Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
|Download Driver Supported Macintosh||Size MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7)||2 MB||Download|
|MG5600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7)||15 MB||Download|
MG5655 User Manual
|DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM SUPPORT||Size Kb||Download|
|MG5600 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||10 MB||Download|
|MG5600 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||13 MB||Download|
How to Installation the Canon PIXMA MG5655
Step 1: Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5655 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install Canon without using CD Driver
- First thing first, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for Canon I-SENSYS
MF421dw, the software can be downloaded on the link below.
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
3. Next, you can install the Canon software and follow the instruction for the setup
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this Canon driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appears.
- You can download the software of Canon driver and you can install the
driver by following the instructions.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it is all finished, Canon is ready to be used for printing.
Step 2: Setup or Install the driver manually
In this step, you have to add the printer to your Windows feature.
- You have to get the driver file of Canon. It can be downloaded on the link
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
Here are the steps for installing the driver:
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from the Canon printer to your computer.
3. Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
4. Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax &
5. Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
6. When it is ready to have the driver’s location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
7. Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
8. When it is completed, Canon is ready to be used for your computer.
- .A Linux device
- A device that has been installed with CUPS (common UNIX printer service)
- Turn on the computer and run the CUPS
- Find the website interface
- Open the browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect your printer
- While on the browser, go to the administration tab then click the Printers option.
- Click Add Printer
- Insert your username and password
- Your printer must be on the list displayed on the screen, then click it to
- CUPS will detect and add your printer.
- The configuration with show up and you can choose as you needed.
- Then, the printer is ready.
Installation of Canon Canon PIXMA MG5655 Driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready
downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double-click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be working in
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Wireless Setup Instructions
Make sure the printer is turned on? Hold and press the “Wi-Fi” button of “MASTER” Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi? until the alarm lamp flashes once.
Go to the access point? Press the “WPS” button within 2 minutes? after making sure that the lamp next to that button starts to flash blue? refer to its user guide for exact details on starting WPS on your access point? the Wi-Fi lamp will flash blue on the printer? it will continue? ashing while searching? the power of the Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point? Wi-Fi lamp and the power will stop flashing and remain lit when the printer has made a connection to your wireless network successfully.
To confirm that the printer is connected to your wireless network? print out the network settings of the printer if you wish like the instruction below :
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of letter-sized or A4 plain paper.
- Hold and press? “Resume or Cancel of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page ? on the stop button? it will turn on the alarm lamp of the MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab.
- with 1 or 2 flashes in 15 times? release it? the network information page will also be printed? check that the Connection indicates Active? the SSID (Service Set Identifier) will indicate the correct name of your own wireless network of course. That’s all about How to install a Canon printer for all devices.
Canon Pixma MG3520 Printer Not Responding Solutions
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.