Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Compact photo printer Canon PIXMA mini220, Available in the market, Canon PIXMA mini220 is coming as a printer that has its specification for being a home printer. This is built with a mini design for photo printing and it is very suitable for you who like to have your photo being printed like a Polaroid image.
“Calendar of Updates” This Canon PIXMA mini220 printer is built with using Canon FINE inkjet technology sided with 3 inks consisted of cyan, magenta and yellow inside the single cartridge is bringing a capability to print with a resolution at 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer has its direct printing feature that is good for you who love to print your photo without a wired connection. This is supported with both wired and wireless connectivity technology and it is using USB and lrDA for its wired interface.
On the body, users will be helped by the 2.5 inches of preview screen resize. Canon PIXMA mini220 has its borderless printing feature and this has maximum document size at 4 x 6 inches. This is capable of printing media type such as cards, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, photo sticker and many more. for this mini printer body size, this has only body dimension at 8.7 x 8.7 x 3.9 inches and its weight at 4.41 lbs.
Canon PIXMA mini220 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|mini220 PRO 1 Printer Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||28.8 MB||Download|
|mini220 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|mini220 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|mini220 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|mini220 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|mini220 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|mini220 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
PIXMA mini220 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|mini220 PRO 1 series CUPS Printer Driver||23.1 MB||Download|
|mini220 Canon IJ Network Mac||5.6 MB||Download|
|mini220 Print Studio Pro Mac||6 MB||Download|
|mini220 Quick Menu Mac||35.3 MB||Download|
|mini220 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|mini220 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|mini220 My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|mini220 PRO 1 firmware User Manual Windows PDF||5.7 MB||Download|
|mini220 PRO 1 firmware User Manual Mac PDF||7.4 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA mini220 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA mini220 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of PIXMA mini220 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Driver: