Fortunately is that nothing else is missing out on. Canon PIXMA MP230 uses Canon’s usual chauffeurs for printing as well as scanning, which indicates that it’s easy to churn out work with normal settings, while advanced options aren’t also hard to discover. For such a low-cost printer the results went over. On simple paper, the message was black, and also crisp white colors were strong and also true without substantial banding. We were also thrilled with the sharp focus and also accurate colors in scans, although the optimum 600×1,200 dpi optical resolution rules out anything also creative or in-depth.
The Canon PIXMA MP230 is little by MFP standards and it feels amazingly light, but it sees as well as feels basic rather than cheap. At the rear is a simple flip-up paper input tray which, when not in use, folds forward into a recess on the scanner’s lid to stop dust from getting into the printer.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Windows Driver & Software Package
OS Compatibility & Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 (Windows 11/11 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64)||42 KB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 11/11 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/ XP x64)||24 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows 11/11 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/ XP x64)||24 MB||Download|
Download / Installation Procedures – Windows
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Mac Driver & Software Package
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Drivers for Mac||Size||Link|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7)||2 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0h (macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13)||25 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7)||13 MB||Download|
Download / Installation Procedures – Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MP230 User Manual
|Instruction for Windows and Mac||Size||Link|
|User Manual for Macintosh||60 MB||Download|
|User Manual for Windows||18 MB||Download|
Also, Update Driver:
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Manual and Scanner driver