PIXMA TR4520 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Wireless Multifunction Canon PIXMA TR4540 Printer, Canon PIXMA TR4540 is a great printer product from Canon that available at the market. This is a multifunction printer which can do some functions that are printing, scanning, copying and faxing.
This printer is built with 2 FINE cartridges inside for black and color cartridges. This is supported with inkjet printing technology which brings printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and printing speed at 8.8 ipm mono document printing and 4.4 ipm color document printing.
This Canon PIXMA TR4540 is also available for photo printing where this can print borderless photo 10 x 15 cm with approximately 65 seconds. It has auto duplex print feature that can save time for printing too. To the scanning function, this scanner has its flatbed and ADF type which can scan with an optical resolution at 600 x 1200 dpi and interpolated resolution at 19200 x 19200 dpi.
To the Canon PIXMA TR4540 copy function, it is supported with some variant speeds that are sFCOT for approximately 27 seconds, sESAT approximately at 3.6 ipm and sESAT ADF approximately at 2.7 ipm. This has multiple copies with a maximum of 99 pages and copy zoom started from 25% to 400%. In Faxing, this can fax with approximately 3 seconds mono and 1-minute color faxing.
|Specifications in detail|
Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi
|Print Technology||5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size
Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner
|Scanning Depth (Input / Output)||
Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
|Copy Speed Colour Document||
sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds 8
sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds 9
sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ipm 10
Super G3 / Colour
Up to 250 pages
Max. 99 locations
Standard Ink Cartridges
- PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-481BK (Black)
- CLI-481C (Cyan)
- CLI-481M (Magenta)
- CLI-481Y (Yellow)
Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges
- PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black)
- PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-481BK XXL (Black)
- CLI-481BK XL (Black)
- CLI-481C XXL (Cyan)
- CLI-481C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-481M XXL (Magenta)
- CLI-481M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow)
- CLI-481Y XL (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size MB||Link|
|Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.5||Download|
|MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||60||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver & Software for Linux
OS Compatibility & Requirements: Linux (32 & 64-Bit). Ubuntu os, Fedora os, Centos, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, Boss os, Linux Mint os, SUSE Linux os, Debian os
|Download Software and Drivers for Linux||Size||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Debian Packagearchive for Linux.tar||2.1 Mb||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Debian Package archive for Linux.tar||641 kb||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver rpm Packagearchive for Linux.tar||1.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Source file for Linux.tar||394 kb||Download|
|ScanGear MP Source file for Linux.tar||347 kb||Download|
|ScanGear MP rpm Package archive for Linux.tar||345 kb||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR4540 User Manual
|Download instruction Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Mac.pdf||6.3 Mb||Download|
|Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Windows.pdf||6.7 Mb||Download|
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR4540 driver manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Install Canon PIXMA TR4540 printer for Linux operating system:
- Turn on the computer and run the CUPS
- Find the website interface
- Open the browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect your printer
- While on the browser, go to the administration tab then click Printers option.
- Click Add Printer
- Insert your username and password
- Your Canon printer must be on the list that displayed on the screen, then click it to continue.
- CUPS will detect and add your printer.
- The configuration with show up and you can choose as you needed.
- Then, the printer is ready.
Installation of Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Driver: