Canon PIXMA TR4551 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – A4 Multifunction Printer Available as being a printer product from Canon, Canon PIXMA TR4551 is coming with some features that offered to the consumers for having great printing works. This is a multifunction printer that has its main functions for printing, scanning, copying and faxing.
“calendar of updates” This printer is made with inkjet printing technology which made by Canon with FINE inkjet technology. This brings its capability to print with speed at 8.8 pages per minute for mono and 4.4 pages per minute for color printing. this is also great with resulting printing resolution at 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TR4551 with its scanner type that is flatbed and ADF, combined with Contact Image Sensor brings its capability of scanning with the optical resolution at 600 x 1200 dpi. it is also capable for 20 sheets document feed and 216 x 297 mm for scanned document area.
In copying, this Canon PIXMA TR4551 has its capability to copy with maximum multiple 99 copies. It is also capable of enlargement from 25 to 400 % and fit page. About the interfaces, this printer is using USB and Wi-Fi connection. Users also allowed to print their works from Airprint using a network connection. This printer is compatible with Mac OS and Microsoft Windows.
Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size MB||Link|
|Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.5||Download|
|MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||60||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6||Download|
PIXMA TR4551 Software for Macintosh
|Download Software for Macintosh||Size||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Mac||83.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility for Mac||26.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite for Mac||23.4 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility for Mac||1.6 MB||Download|
|Software Package for Mac||10.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver & Software for Linux
OS Compatibility & Requirements: Linux (32 & 64-Bit). Ubuntu os, Fedora os, Centos, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, Boss os, Linux Mint os, SUSE Linux os, Debian os
|Download Software and Drivers for Linux||Size||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Debian Packagearchive for Linux.tar||2.1 Mb||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Debian Package archive for Linux.tar||641 kb||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver rpm Packagearchive for Linux.tar||1.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Source file for Linux.tar||394 kb||Download|
|ScanGear MP Source file for Linux.tar||347 kb||Download|
|ScanGear MP rpm Package archive for Linux.tar||345 kb||Download|
|Download instruction Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Mac.pdf||6.3 Mb||Download|
|Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Windows.pdf||6.7 Mb||Download|
Note: If you want to download the driver on the official site click the Canon website
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR4551 driver manually for Windows In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Install Canon PIXMA TR4551 printer for Linux operating system:
- Turn on the computer and run the CUPS
- Find the website interface
- Open the browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect your printer
- While on the browser, go to the administration tab then click Printers option.
- Click Add Printer
- Insert your username and password
- Your Canon printer must be on the list that displayed on the screen, then click it to continue.
- CUPS will detect and add your printer.
- The configuration with show up and you can choose as you needed.
- Then, the printer is ready.
Installation of Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Driver: