Canon PIXMA TR4551 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux – A4 Multifunction Printer Available as being a printer product from Canon, Canon PIXMA TR4551 is coming with some features that offered to the consumers for having great printing works. This is a multifunction printer that has its main functions for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
“calendar of updates” This printer is made with inkjet printing technology which was made by Canon with FINE inkjet technology. This brings its capability to print with speed at 8.8 pages per minute for mono and 4.4 pages per minute for color printing. this is also great with the resulting printing resolution at 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TR4551 with its scanner type that is flatbed and ADF, combined with Contact Image Sensor brings its capability of scanning with the optical resolution at 600 x 1200 dpi. it is also capable of 20 sheets of document feed and 216 x 297 mm for scanned document area.
In copying, this Canon PIXMA TR4551 has the capability to copy with a maximum of multiple 99 copies. It is also capable of enlargement from 25 to 400 % and fit page. About the interfaces, this printer is using a USB and Wi-Fi connections. Users are also allowed to print their works from Airprint using a network connection. This printer is compatible with Mac OS and Microsoft Windows.
Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size MB||Link|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64)||20 MB||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 (Windows 11/11 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64)||42 KB||Download|
|Easy-Layout Editor Ver.1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64)||24 MB||Download|
User Manual for PIXMA TR4550
|Download instruction Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|(PDF) User Manual (Mac)||6.3 Mb||Download|
|(PDF) User Manual (Windows)||6.7 Mb||Download|
Note: If you want to download the driver on the official site click the Canon website
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appears.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it is all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR4551 driver manually for Windows In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver’s location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- First, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver into the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of the Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable is detected, you can follow the instruction for the next step of installation.
- When it is all done, there will be a notification showing the printer is ready to use.
Install Canon PIXMA TR4551 printer for Linux operating system:
- Turn on the computer and run the CUPS
- Find the website interface
- Open the browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect your printer
- While on the browser, go to the administration tab then click the Printers option.
- Click Add Printer
- Insert your username and password
- Your Canon printer must be on the list that is displayed on the screen, then click it to continue.
- CUPS will detect and add your printer.
- The configuration with show up and you can choose as you needed.
- Then, the printer is ready.
Installation of Canon PIXMA TR4551 Driver For Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double-click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be working automatically.
Also, Update Driver: