Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Affordable Multifunction Canon printingTR7520, Canon introduced this product of printer with affordable price at $79 at the stores that is Canon PIXMA TR7520. This is a multifunction printer which is made with its main functions for printing, scanning, and copying.
It is also supported with some office machine features like scan to email, auto photo fix II, PIXMA cloud link, mobile printing, quite a mode, scan to PC, Auto scan mode and message in print support. On the body, this is applied with 3 inches display touchscreen for navigating your works here.
In printing, this Canon PIXMA TR7520 is supported with Canon FINE inkjet printing technology sided with 5 individual ink tanks using Canon ChromaLife 100 ink type. This is available for direct printing using PictBridge and this can print with speed at 15 ipm mono and 10 ipm color with printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
In scanning, this Canon PIXMA TR7520 is using flatbed and ADF scanner type supported with Contact Image Sensor from Canon that delivers its scan resolution at 1200 x 2400 dpi with interpolated resolution up to 19200 x 19200 dpi. In having this printer for your home office printer, do not have to worry because this is available for direct printing even from your smartphone or tablet using PIXMA Cloud Ling or Apple AirPrint.
Canon TR7520 – multifunction printer – color Specs
|Printing Technology||Ink-jet – color|
|Display Features||Touch screen|
|Office Machine Features||Scan to e-mail, Auto Photo Fix II, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Mobile Printing, Auto Scan Mode, scan to PC, Message In Print support|
|Inkjet Technology||Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual ink tanks|
|Ink Type||Canon ChromaLife100|
|Mobile Printing Capability||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service|
|Max Document Enlargement||400 %|
|Consumables Included||1 x ink tank (pigmented black) – Canon PGI-280
1 x ink tank (black) – Canon CLI-281
1 x ink tank (cyan) – Canon CLI-281
1 x ink tank (magenta) – Canon CLI-281
1 x ink tank (yellow) – Canon CLI-281
Ink Cartridge Support
Standard Pigment Black Ink Cartridge PGI-480PGBK (200 pages)
Standard Yellow Ink Cartridge CLI-481Y (257 pages)
Standard Black Ink Cartridge CLI-481BK (1505 pages)
Standard Cyan Ink Cartridge CLI-481C (256 pages)
Standard Magenta Ink Cartridge CLI-481M (237 pages)
Optional XL Magenta Ink Cartridges CL-546XL (474 pages)
Optional XL Yellow Ink Cartridges CL-546XL (514 pages)
Optional XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridges PGI-480PGBK XL (400 pages)
Optional XL Black Ink Cartridges CL-546XL (3120 pages)
Optional XL Cyan Ink Cartridges (515 pages)
Optional XXL Cyan Ink Cartridges CLI-481C (820 pages)
Optional XXL Magenta Ink Cartridges CLI-481M (760 pages)
Optional XXL Yellow Ink Cartridges CLI-481Y (824 pages)
Optional XXL Pigment Black Ink Cartridges PGI-480PGBK (600 pages)
Optional XXL Black Ink Cartridges CLI-481BK (6360 pages)
PIXMA TR7520 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|TR7520 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.4 MB||Download|
|TR7520 MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||92.6 MB||Download|
|TR7520 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||40.3 MB||Download|
|TR7520 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|TR7520 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|TR7520 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|TR7520 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|TR7520 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|TR7520 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver & Software for Macintosh
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Download|
|TR7520 Software Package (Mac)||10.7 MB||Download|
|TR7520 Printer Registration (mac)||1.1 MB||Download|
|TR7520 IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac)||23.4 MB||Download|
|TR7520 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Mac)||26.0 MB||Download|
|TR7520 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac)||83.4||Download|
|TR7520 My Image Garden (Mac)||300.1 MB||Download|
|TR7520 Speed Dial Utility (Mac)||1.6 MB||Download|
|TR7520 Quick Menu (Mac)||1.9 MB||Download|
Instruction Manual for Windows & Macintosh
|TR7520 User Manual (Mac) (PDF)||1.0 MB||Download|
|TR7520 User Manual (Windows) (PDF)||1.0 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA TR7520 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Canon TR7520 driver manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of PIXMA TR7520 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file.
Also, update driver: