Canon PIXMA TR7540, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – General Review Multifunction, Canon PIXMA TR7540 driver is being a product of Canon printer that comes to the market with some key features to be offered.
This is a multifunction printer available for printing, scanning, and copying. For the body, this is made with compact and small size design which brings more space to be saved for the desktop. It is also made with capabilities to be a home office printer where we can also available for faxing with it.
In printing, this Canon PIXMA TR7540 printer is built with inkjet printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology and 5 individual ink tanks filled bu Canon ChromaLife 100 ink type. This printing technology and system bring the capability to print with speed at 10 ipm for color document print and 3 ipm for mono document duplex print.This has its printing resolution at 4800 x 1200 dpi and also it can print borderless 10 x 15 cm with approximately 37 seconds.
In scanning function, this Canon PIXMA TR7540 is made with flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner type and this can scan with A4 scanning speed approximately at 15 seconds with scanning resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. It is also great for its copying and faxing specifications.
Ink Cartridge Support
Standard Pigment Black Ink Cartridge PGI-480PGBK (200 pages)
Standard Magenta Ink Cartridge CLI-481M (237 pages)
Standard Yellow Ink Cartridge CLI-481Y (257 pages)
Standard Cyan Ink Cartridge CLI-481C (256 pages)
Standard Black Ink Cartridge CLI-481BK (1505 pages)
Optional XL Magenta Ink Cartridges CL-546XL (474 pages)
Optional XL Yellow Ink Cartridges CL-546XL (514 pages)
Optional XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridges PGI-480PGBK XL (400 pages)
Optional XL Black Ink Cartridges CL-546XL (3120 pages)
Optional XL Cyan Ink Cartridges (515 pages)
Optional XXL Pigment Black Ink Cartridges PGI-480PGBK (600 pages)
Optional XXL Yellow Ink Cartridges CLI-481Y (824 pages)
Optional XXL Black Ink Cartridges CLI-481BK (6360 pages)
Optional XXL Cyan Ink Cartridges CLI-481C (820 pages)
Optional XXL Magenta Ink Cartridges CLI-481M (760 pages)
PIXMA TR7540 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|TR7540 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.4 MB||Download|
|TR7540 MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||92.6 MB||Download|
|TR7540 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||40.3 MB||Download|
|TR7540 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|TR7540 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|TR7540 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|TR7540 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|TR7540 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|TR7540 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Download|
|TR7540 Software Package (Mac)||10.7 MB||Download|
|TR7540 Printer Registration (mac)||1.1 MB||Download|
|TR7540 IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac)||23.4 MB||Download|
|TR7540 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Mac)||26.0 MB||Download|
|TR7540 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac)||83.4||Download|
|TR7540 My Image Garden (Mac)||300.1 MB||Download|
|TR7540 Speed Dial Utility (Mac)||1.6 MB||Download|
|TR7540 Quick Menu (Mac)||1.9 MB||Download|
Instruction Manual for Windows & Macintosh
|TR7540 User Manual (Mac) (PDF)||1.0 MB||Download|
|TR7540 User Manual (Windows) (PDF)||1.0 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA TR7540 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Canon TR7540 driver manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of PIXMA TR7540 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file.
Also, Update Driver: