Canon PIXMA TR7550 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Canon PIXMA TR7550 driver general and key features is a multifunction printer with some key features that offered to the customers. The key features that offered such as the Wi-Fi certified, capability for printing and scanning using smartphone or tablet using Canon PRINT apps, Bluetooth, 5 single inks, 7.5 cm display touch screen, PIXMA cloud link, Dual paper feeder, and 20 sheets Auto Document Feeder.
Inside, this Canon PIXMA TR7550 has its printing technology that is inkjet technology using Canon FINE technology. This is sided with 5 individual ink tanks that are using Canon ChromaLife 100 ink type delivers printing resolution at 4800 x 1200 dpi.
this is also capable for printing with speed at 15 images per minute for mono printing and 10 images per minute for mono printing. Meanwhile, this is also capable of duplex mono printing with approximately 3 images per minute for its speed. This can do borderless 10 x 15 cm printing with taking time only 37 seconds.
Canon TR7550 – Full Printer specifications
|specifications in Detail|
Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi
5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size
|Mono Document Print Speed||
Approx. 15.0 ipm 2
Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner
|Copy Speed Colour Document||
sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds 8
sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds 9
sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ipm 10
Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
|Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges||
PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black)
|Standard Ink Cartridges||
PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black)
More, for scanning, this Canon PIXMA TR7550 has its scanner using flatbed, automatic document feeder, and Contact Image Sensor scanner type. This brings scanning resolution at 1200 x 2400 dpi with A4 ridges CLI-481C (820 pages)
Optional XXL Magenta Ink Cartridges CLI-481M (760 pages)
PIXMA TR7550 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|TR7550 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.4 MB||Download|
|TR7550 MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||92.6 MB||Download|
|TR7550 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||40.3 MB||Download|
|TR7550 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|TR7550 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|TR7550 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|TR7550 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|TR7550 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|TR7550 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Download|
|TR7550 Software Package (Mac)||10.7 MB||Download|
|TR7550 Printer Registration (mac)||1.1 MB||Download|
|TR7550 IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac)||23.4 MB||Download|
|TR7550 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Mac)||26.0 MB||Download|
|TR7550 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac)||83.4 MB||Download|
|TR7550 My Image Garden (Mac)||300.1 MB||Download|
|TR7550 Speed Dial Utility (Mac)||1.6 MB||Download|
Instruction Manual for Windows & Macintosh
|TR7540 User Manual (Mac) (PDF)||1.0 MB||Download|
|TR7540 User Manual (Windows) (PDF)||1.0 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Driver