Canon PIXMA TR7560 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows, Macintosh and Linux – Inkjet All in One Canon PIXMA TR7560 is a kind of multifunction printer that can be used for printing, scanning, and copying. This printer is made with a design that is compact and not too small, brings this printer to save more space for the desktop with the elegant appearance of this body design.
This printer offers some key features that may be good for your home office printer. In printing, this Canon PIXMA TR7560 is using Inkjet printing technology from Canon FINE inkjet technology. It delivers printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with printing speed up to 15 ppm black and 10 ppm color. It is also good with this automatic duplex printing feature and this tray size that can handle for 100 sheets.
This Canon PIXMA TR7560 printer is offering easy to operate a system where it has 3 inches LCD touch screen on the body. This has a simple interface and clear buttons that can make the using of this printer is quick whether for printing, scanning, copying or faxing. This is also easy to print by its Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
Canon TR7560 – Full Printer specifications
|specifications in Detail|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Technology||5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks|
|Max Monochrome Print Speed||15 ppm|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner|
|Wireless LAN range||indoors 50m (depend on the transmission speed and conditions)|
|Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges||PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black) PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black) CLI-581BK XXL (Black) CLI-581BK XL (Black) CLI-581C XXL (Cyan) CLI-581C XL (Cyan) CLI-581M XXL (Magenta) CLI-581M XL (Magenta) CLI-581Y XXL (Yellow) CLI-581Y XL (Yellow)|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-581BK (Black) CLI-581C (Cyan) CLI-581M (Magenta) CLI-581Y (Yellow)|
This is also available for direct printing from social networks like Instagram or Facebook and the others. Last but not least, this printer is offering auto duplex printing feature to save more time and money.
PIXMA TR7560 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|TR7560 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.4 MB||Download|
|TR7560 MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||92.6 MB||Download|
|TR7560 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||40.3 MB||Download|
|TR7560 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 MB||Download|
|TR7560 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|TR7560 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|TR7560 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|TR7560 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|TR7560 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Download|
|TR7560 Software Package (Mac)||10.7 MB||Download|
|TR7560 Printer Registration (mac)||1.1 MB||Download|
|TR7560 IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac)||23.4 MB||Download|
|TR7560 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Mac)||26.0 MB||Download|
|TR7560 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac)||83.4 MB||Download|
|TR7560 My Image Garden (Mac)||300.1 MB||Download|
|TR7560 Speed Dial Utility (Mac)||1.6 MB||Download|
Instruction Manual for Windows & Macintosh
|TR7540 User Manual (Mac) (PDF)||1.0 MB||Download|
|TR7540 User Manual (Windows) (PDF)||1.0 MB||Download|
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of Canon PIXMA TR7560 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Also, Update Driver