Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Multifunction Home Office Printer Canon PIXMA TR8510, The Canon TR8510 is introduced at the market as a multifunction printer that can do print, scan, copy and fax. This printer is great for your works at home where this can print with great result.
In printing, this printer has its printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology and this delivers printing resolution at 4800 x 1200 dpi for maximum printing resolution. This is also capable for printing with speed at 15 ipm black and 10 ipm color with borderless 4 x 6 inches in taking time only about 37 seconds.
In scanning, Canon PIXMA TR8510 has its scanner type using Flatbed and ADF type. Supported with CIS (Contact Image Sensor), this scanner has its capability to scan with optical resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and interpolated resolution up to 19200 x 19200 dpi. It has the color dept at 48 bit internal and 24 bit external. However, this scanner is the absence of duplex scanning feature.
In copying, Canon PIXMA TR8510 has its capability to cope with first copy out time at 19 seconds for a color copy. This has reduction and enlargement capability started from 25 to 400 percent. This has duplex copying feature but it is manual.
PIXMA TR8510 specs
|Specification in Detail|
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless)14 Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm 14 Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm14|
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14|
|Document Feeder||20 Sheets of Letter Size Plain Paper / 5 Sheets of Legal Size Plain Paper|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)|
|Color Depth||48-bit Internal 24-bit External|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter) ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal)|
Ink Cartridge Details
Standard Pigment Black Ink Cartridge PGI-580PGBK (200 pages)
Standard Yellow Ink Cartridge CLI-581Y (257 pages)
Standard Black Ink Cartridge CLI-581BK (1505 pages)
Standard Cyan Ink Cartridge CLI-581C (256 pages)
Standard Magenta Ink Cartridge CLI-581M (237 pages)
Optional XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridges PGI-580PGBK XL (400 pages)
Optional XL Yellow Ink Cartridges CL-581Y (514 pages)
Optional XL Black Ink Cartridges CL-581BK (3120 pages)
Optional XL Cyan Ink Cartridges 581C (515 pages)
Optional XL Magenta Ink Cartridges CL-581M (474 pages)
Optional XXL Magenta Ink Cartridges CLI-581M (760 pages)
Optional XXL Yellow Ink Cartridges CLI-581Y (824 pages)
Optional XXL Pigment Black Ink Cartridges PGI-580PGBK (600 pages)
Optional XXL Black Ink Cartridges CLI-581BK (6360 pages)
Optional XXL Cyan Ink Cartridges CLI-581C (820 pages)
Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|TR8510 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.4 MB||Download|
|TR8510 MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||91.6 MB||Download|
|TR8510 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||40.3 MB||Download|
|TR8510 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 Mb||Download|
|TR8510 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|TR8510 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|TR8510 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|TR8510 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|TR8510 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Download|
|TR8510 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Mac||83.4 MB||Download|
|TR8510IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac||23.4 MB||Download|
|TR8510 My Image Garden||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR8510 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|TR8510 series PDF User Manual Mac||17 MB||Download|
|TR8510 series PDF User Manual Windows||14 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA TR8510 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA TR8510 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of PIXMA TR8510 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click
Also, Update Drivers: