Canon PIXMA TR8520 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Wireless Home Office All in One Printer Canon PIXMA TR8520 driver, the PIXMA TR8520 is coming as a useful printer which is being a multifunction printer for printing, scanning, and copying.
This printer is designed with compact and bringing you a good and trusty companion in doing printing, scanning, copying and faxing works. There are some key features that offered by Canon with this printer product. This printer is offering it’s main multifunction that are scan, copy, print, and fax.
More, this Canon PIXMA TR8520 also offering its maximum printing size at 8.5 x 14 inches, printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and printing speed up to 15 images per minute for black printing while 10 images per minute for color printing. it is good for printing result because this printer is supported with inkjet printing technology from Canon that is Canon FINE technology sided with 5 individual cartridges.
In scanning, this Canon PIXMA TR8520 has its flatbed automatic document feeder scanning type with Contact Image Sensor system brings the capability to scan with an optical resolution at 1200 x 2400 dpi and interpolated resolution at 19200 x 19200 dpi.
While, for copying works, this has first copy out time for a color copy with taking time only 19 seconds. It is supported with duplex copying feature that is manual with ADF. More, for enlargement capability, this can have 25 to 400 percent.
Canon TR8520 – Full Printer specifications
|specifications in Detail|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed||Black: 15 ipm Color: 10 ipm Borderless 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm Photo: 37 seconds|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Fax Memory||250 pages|
Compatible Ink Cartridges: CLI-281 Black Ink Tank CLI-281 Cyan Ink Tank CLI-281 Magenta Ink Tank CLI-281 Yellow Ink Tank PGI-280 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank CLI-281 XL Black Ink Tank CLI-281 XL Cyan Ink Tank CLI-281 XL Magenta Ink Tank CLI-281 XL Yellow Ink Tank PGI-280 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tank CLI-281 XXL Black Ink Tank CLI-281 XXL Cyan Ink Tank CLI-281 XXL Magenta Ink Tank CLI-281 XXL Yellow Ink Tank
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|TR8520 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.4 MB||Download|
|TR8520 MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||91.6 MB||Download|
|TR8520 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||40.3 MB||Download|
|TR8520 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 Mb||Download|
|TR8520 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|TR8520 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|TR8520 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|TR8520 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|TR8520 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Download|
|TR8520 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Mac||83.4 MB||Download|
|TR8520 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac||23.4 MB||Download|
|TR8520 My Image Garden||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR8520 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|TR8520 series PDF User Manual Mac||17 MB||Download|
|TR8520 series PDF User Manual Windows||14 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA TR8520 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA TR8520 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of PIXMA TR8510 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click
Also, Update Drivers: