Canon PIXMA TR8540 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Business Oriented Inkjet Printer Canon PIXMA TR8540, It is a multifunction printer that available on the market and this has series name Canon PIXMA TR8540. This printer has its features to be offered for helping the customers do their works, especially in business.
This printer has its design with neatly folding desktop design and it is 38 percent smaller than the previous model so this is good for saving space. This has also duplex printing feature that brings an easy way to print documents or photo efficiently. It has also Bluetooth and huge touchscreen to help us navigate our works with this printer.
In printing, this Canon PIXMA TR8540 has its great result using vivid five ink inside and supported with inkjet color printing technology, this has printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Do not be worry to have your work printed or scanned with this multifunction Canon PIXMA TR8540 printer. This is supported with Application that can be connected with this printer. Using PIXMA Cloud Link, this printer can be accessed through Canon PRINT application that can be downloaded to your tablet or android.
This system allows you to print your images even from social media like Facebook and Instagram. You can also print and save your scanned document or image from and to the Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, and the others.
Specifications in detail
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi|
|Mono Document Print Speed||Approx. 15.0 ipm 2|
|Mono Document Print Speed (Duplex)||Approx. 3.0 ipm 4|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF and CIS colour scanner|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi 6|
|A4 Scan Speed||Approx. 15 secs 7|
By adding fax including ADF to what seems very much similar the Pixma TS8050 photo printer, the Pixma TR8550 gains any bulk while compromising its print quality. It is likewise rather costly to run, with that new black pigment cartridge indicating that you have to get five, sooner than the typical four replacements.
PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black)
Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges
PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black)
PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
CLI-481Y XL (Yellow)
CLI-481BK XXL (Black)
CLI-481BK XL (Black)
CLI-481C XXL (Cyan)
CLI-481C XL (Cyan)
CLI-481M XXL (Magenta)
CLI-481M XL (Magenta)
CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow)
L Yellow Ink Tank
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|TR8540 Full Feature Driver & Software (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||18.4 MB||Download|
|TR8540 MP Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||91.6 MB||Download|
|TR8540 XPS Printer Driver for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||40.3 MB||Download|
|TR8540 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||86.7 Mb||Download|
|TR8540 Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|TR8540 My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|TR8540 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|TR8540 Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|TR8540 My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Download|
|TR8540 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Mac||83.4 MB||Download|
|TR8540 IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac||23.4 MB||Download|
|TR8540 My Image Garden||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TR8540 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|TR8540 series PDF User Manual Mac||17 MB||Download|
|TR8540 series PDF User Manual Windows||14 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA TR8540 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA TR8540 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of PIXMA TR8540 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click
Also, Update Drivers: