Canon PIXMA TR8560 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Home Office Printer Canon PIXMA TR8560, is a printer made by Canon with its design that is suitable for being a home office printer. This printer is claimed to have much to be offered. The first comes from its way to operate.
This has an easy way to operate supported by a 4.3 inch LCD display with a simple interface, this can be easy to be reached with a manually adjustable front panel. There are some clear buttons that have their functions with quick access to the primary functions of the printer whether copying, scanning, printing, or faxing.
This Canon PIXMA TR8560 printer is also applied with its Print Assist feature from Canon. This feature makes the users of this product will have no worries to use this product. Print Assist will give the instruction step by step from the new users or even for solving the problem while using this product.
TR8560 Specifications in detail
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Technology||5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi 6|
|Copy Speed Colour Document||Scott: Approx. 19 seconds 8
sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds 9
sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ipm 10
|Copy Functions||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying|
This multifunction Canon PIXMA TR8560 printer is made with its supported auto duplex printing where we can use it in easy for double-sided printing. this is also capable of copy and scan function. This brings efficient time and power supported by the ADF function that can stack 20 sheets of A4 paper size and this is also capable of scanning both sides of the documents manually.
PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black)
Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges
PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black)
PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
CLI-481Y XL (Yellow)
CLI-481BK XXL (Black)
CLI-481BK XL (Black)
CLI-481C XXL (Cyan)
CLI-481C XL (Cyan)
CLI-481M XXL (Magenta)
CLI-481M XL (Magenta)
CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow)
L Yellow Ink Tank
Canon PIXMA TR8560 Driver – Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7)||18.4 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows 11/11 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7)||91.6 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows 11/11 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7)||40.3 MB||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 (Windows 11/11 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7)||42 KB||Download|
PIXMA TR8560 User Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|TR8560 series PDF User Manual Mac||17 MB||Download|
|TR8560 series PDF User Manual Windows||18 MB||Download
How to Install PIXMA TR8560 Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appears.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it is all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA TR8560 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver’s location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- USB cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- First, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver into the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of the Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable is detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it is all done, there will be a notification showing the printer is ready to use.
Installation of PIXMA TR8560 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click
Also, Update Driver:
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver Software and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Driver Software and Setup